371 Macs Reef Road, Bywong NSW 2621Sold $1,180,000
Bring the horses
House Sold - Bywong NSW
After 33 happy years of creating wonderful memories, the owners of 371 Macs Reef Road have decided to move up North and leave their much loved property for another family to start creating memories of their own.
Ideally set well back from the road and surrounded by stunning established park like gardens, the quality home has been tastefully renovated and boasts a lovely welcoming feel throughout.
The layout of the home includes three bedrooms of which the main is segregated, spacious living areas, beautiful kitchen with stone bench tops and large walk in pantry/laundry and renovated bathroom and ensuite.
Supplementing the home is a fantastic one bedroom self contained studio ideal for a teen retreat, overflow guests or an extended family situation.
For those who love to entertain, a large under cover patio is the perfect spot for BBQs with friends and family and enjoys water views courtesy of a large dam down below. This property has it all, a renovated home, great land, all the infrastructure you could dream of and even has potential to subdivide.(subject to council approval)
Property Features include:
* Total of 45 acres fully fenced externally – includes 25 acres pasture
improved and 20 acres natural bush land.
* 8 paddocks with internal fencing.
* 10 acres of feral fencing.
* 5 dams – includes large feature dam behind house.
* Other Infrastructure
* Bio-Septic Sewerage System.
* Large machinery shed with power – includes 3 bay parking and workshop.
* Work shed with power.
* Wood and garden shed.
* 3 x stables all with power.
* Wash bay
* Horse riding arena.
* Covered orchard with numerous mature fruit trees and chicken run.
* Raised vegetable garden beds.
* Fully irrigated garden with lawn sprinkler system.
* Two-kilowatt solar panel system.
* 1 x 100,000 litre, 3 x 4500 litre water tanks.
* Licensed bore (electric pump).
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 18.29 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport