3138 Yass River Road, Gundaroo NSW 2620Sold
Welcome to The Springs
Other Sold - Gundaroo NSW
Lifestyle, Tree Change, Hobby Farm or Rural retreat, whatever you want to call it The Springs has it all. If you want to ride a horse, ride a motorbike, go for long walks through the paddocks, raise Cattle, Horses, Sheep, Goats, Alpacas or just kick back on the verandah this is the place for you.
The Springs is located just a 10-minute drive from the Historic village of Gundaroo and more importantly is an easy 30-minute drive (commute) to the Canberra CBD. Yass and Murrumbateman are a 20- and 30-minute drive.
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Separate main lounge
• Games room
• Living / TV room
• Large back deck and front verandah.
• The main bedroom (parents retreat) has a large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen dining
o Walk-in pantry
o 900mm stainless steel gas/electric stove/oven,
o All kitchen appliances are stainless steel
• Heating and Cooling
o 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
o A large evaporative cooling system.
o Recirculating ducted fan system
o A baker’s oven wood heater
o 2 bayonet fittings one portable Gas heater
• Cyprus pine and carpet floors
• Three car Garage plus a double carport all under the same roof line.
• Three tanks holding over 75 thousand litres of water.
• Separate 3-bedroom Studio/bunkhouse (previously rented for over
$300.00 per week)
The Springs is a 47-hectare Hobby Farm,
• The farm is set up primarily for cattle with a good set of timber and steel cattle yards including a Vet crush and steel loading Ramp.
• The land has a very good cover of native grasses as well as a large covering of clover. The farm has had Lime and Super applied over the last few years to improve its performance.
• Approximately 10 hectares of the property has been sown down to oats in the past.
• The stocking rate for The Springs up until early 2019 was
o 12 to 15 Murray Grey cows plus calves as well as a Murray Grey Bull
o 75 Wilti-poll sheep and lambs.
• The Springs has 5 good size dams. (3 of the 5 are spring fed)
• The largest of the dams is fitted with a large electric pressure pump that supplies water to the house, sheds and gardens around the farm. The pump delivers around 90 litres per minute.
• Shearing/Machinery shed with 2 tanks holding a further 50,000 litres of water.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 47 hectare
- 5 Garage