Bywong NSW 2621Sold
Prime rural property with subdivision potential
House Sold - Bywong NSW
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a large block with subdivision potential in a sought after location close to Canberra.
Subject to council approval, this block has the possibility to be divided into 3 lots, providing the lucky new owners plenty of options for the future. Just imagine combining the resources of the whole family, having a separate lot for the kids to build their very own dream home or to keep the additional lots as an investment for the future.
The current owners have gone as far as obtaining a survey identifying the possible lots as per the plans in photos.
Having called the property home for nearly 30 years it is now time to downsize and move on as this two storey home of nearly 300sqm is much too big for their needs.
Offering a versatile layout, the home could easily accommodate an extended family with ease and with the extra bonus of a covered outdoor entertaining area as well as fully enclosed spa room with additional living space there are plenty of options for those who love to entertain.
89 Wyoming Road is a spectacular opportunity.
– Two storey home with 300m2 approx. living
– Spectacular creek frontage and breathtaking country views from upper level
– Tranquil location within 15 minute drive of Canberra City
– Four separate living spaces including rumpus
– Two covered entertaining areas
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling in family room
– Combustion fireplace
– Master suite boasts stunning outlook and walk-in robe
– LED downlights
– Solar and electric hot water system
– Separate resort style spa house with 6-person spa
– 100,000L metal rainwater tank
– Five paddocks
– Five dams
– Metal four car garage + metal double garage
– Two stables, two tack rooms and holding yards
– Large chook yard with great shade and water reticulation
– Stock proof fencing
– Outstanding views over frontage of Brook’s Creek
– Potential lucrative three block subdivision opportunity (subject to council approval)
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block size: 46 acres or 18.62 ha
– Living size: 300m2
– Spa house size: 24m2
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage