389 Denley Drive, Wamboin NSW 2620Under Offer
House - Wamboin NSW
Resort style living on 4.3 Hectares in the heart of Wamboin awaits the lucky new owners of 389 Denley Drive.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy fantastic views, total privacy and a sunny northerly aspect, the stunning architect designed bespoke build by Loft Lindbeck boasts attention to detail rarely seen.
If your wish list includes polished concrete floors, double glazing, high ceilings, segregated master suite and versatile open plan living then prepare yourself to fall in love.
A perfect design for day to day family living and equally well suited to entertaining, the only problem is you will never want to leave home and it will be hard to get your guests to leave as well.
Just imagine parties flowing out onto the large deck, kids enjoying the heated inground mineral water pool, cooking pizzas in the amazing pizza oven and hanging out in the covered paved BBQ area.
Weekends will never be the same again. Have a pony for the kids and enjoy the convenience of the adjoining the local greenways, pick produce from the enclosed orchard and vegetable gardens, relax in the low maintenance native gardens and enjoy the fresh country air whilst collecting eggs from the chook enclosure.
This property has so much to offer and everything has been done well so you can simply move in and enjoy rural living at its best.
– Solar passive, north-facing energy efficient residence
– Fully insulated – concrete floor, Solomit acoustic ceiling in living and additional wall sisalation
– Double-glazed doors and windows with honey-comb insulated blinds throughout
– individually zoned in-slab heating throughout
– Kent wood fireplace
– Energy-efficient Asko and Bosch kitchen appliances
– Large bedrooms
– House – 256.3m2
– Decks – 69.6m2
– 90,000 litres concrete water tank for the house
– 10,000 litres water tank to gravity-feed the fruit orchard and vegetable garden
– Enclosed orchard with established and producing fruit-trees
– Enclosed vegetable garden and chook enclosure
– Petrol fire-pump near dam (supplies 10K L water tank)
– Econocycle water septic system
– Resort-style swimming pool with covered entertainment area
– Covered and paved bbq area and pizza oven – unapproved
– Established low-maintenance native garden and lawn area
– Extra-large double-carport – unapproved
– Extra-large Colourbond double garage
– Garden shed (3×3) with additional 1000L water tank
– School bus to front gate
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet